- General information
- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is Ursa Goods Maciej Modrzejewski with its registered office in 05-119 Legionowo, ul. Strużańska 2E / 20
- The use of the website requires the processing of personal data of the client in the scope of: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address. The data will be processed by Ursa Goods Maciej Modrzejewski with headquarters at 05-119 Legionowo, ul. Strużańska 2E / 20 to the extent necessary to conclude and perform the contract. Transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to PayLane Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdańsk at ul. Norwida 4, postal code: 80–280, KRS: 0000227278. to the extent necessary to handle the payment for the order. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them. Providing data is voluntary and necessary for the use of the website.
- In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through information entered voluntarily in forms
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by the http://ursa-goods.myshopify.com website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.